Thule Chariot Cross 1 Multi Sport Carrier including Bicycle Trailer Kit and Strolling kit - Roarange / Dark Shadow
The new Thule Chariot Cross gives you the freedom to enjoy almost any outdoor adventure with your child. It is designed for active families who want a versatile, tough, and stylish carrier, and who love being outdoors all year round. Whether it's strolling, biking, jogging or cross-country skiing, with the Thule Chariot Cross, you can bring your child along and share your passions.
Comfort is key, both for the parent and for the child. That's why Thule Chariot Cross features an adjustable handlebar to suit each parent, extra legroom for comfortable running, and a padded reclining seat for your child to enjoy on-the-go naps. The child cockpit offers protection from the sun, rain, snow and bugs, while the padded 5-point harness and built-in roll cage ensure a safe ride. Thanks to the adjustable suspension, you will experience a smooth ride on different pathway conditions and with different loads.
The Thule VersaWing System makes conversion from biking to strolling or jogging fast and uncomplicated, allowing you to quickly change between activities. An extra large cargo bag provides additional space for what you need to bring. When you use Thule Chariot Cross as a jogger, the cargo bag can be stowed up to give you plenty of room for natural jogging. Thule Chariot Cross is easy to store and to transport too, with a simple fold and automatic fold-lock.
This exclusive UK model is also the safest multi-purpose child carrier trailer on the market and one of only a few to exceed the stringent U.K. BS7409 fire safety standard.
- Free UK Shipping
- 2 child double carrier also available
- 4 activities – designed to excel in all four activities: bike, jog, stroll, and ski
- Includes Thule Chariot Cross 1, Bicycle Kit and Strolling Kit
- Other kits available separately
- Compact fold – makes it easy to bring the carrier with you
- Reclining seat – one-hand recline. For the double carrier, seats recline independently
- Thule VersaWing system – enables quick and easy conversion between activities, regardless of the kit used
- Adjustable suspension – ensures a smooth ride
- Comfortable padded seats – removable and easy to clean
- XL cargo space – can be stored away for increased kick stride while jogging
- Thule Click n’ Store – convenient on-board storage of strolling, jogging, and cycling kit while changing between activities
- Compliant with U.K. BS7409 fire safety standards
Looking for Gift ideas? The Thule Chariot Cross 1 is the perfect gift for mums and dads who love to keep active with their children.
- Weight: 12.8kg
- Folded dimensions: L85.5cm x W62cm x H37.5cm
- Open dimensions: L121cm W63cm H89-112cm
- Children: 1
- Meets safety standards
- Wight capacity: 34kg
- Colour: Charcoal
Thule Chariot Jogging Kit 1 - £109
Convert your Thule child carrier into a high performance jogging stroller within seconds with the Thule Chariot Jogging
Thule Chariot Cross Country Skiing and Hiking Kit - £219
Convert your Thule Chariot child carrier into a cross-country ski pull or pull-behind carrier for hiking
Thule Chariot Infant Sling - £76
Padded sling provided extra lateral support and maximum stability, ensuring baby is comfortable and secure
Thule Console 1 - £39
Add a zippered pocket and built in cup holder to your Thule Chariot
Thule BringIt! Guarantee:
The Thule BringIt! Guarantee will cover any defect or damage affecting your Thule product. Even damage caused by normal wear and tear or the natural discoloration of materials for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The Thule BringIt! Guarantee gives you specific legal rights. It does not affect any statutory rights that you have as a purchaser of a defective product.
Thule reserves the right to:
- Repair the item falling under the terms of the Thule BringIt! Guarantee
- Replace the item if the damage or defect cannot be repaired
- Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace with the same model
The Thule BringIt! Guarantee does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule’s written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user’s vehicle, electronic devices, cargo, or to any other person or property.
How to report a warranty