Thule Urban Glide Jogging & Sports Stroller in Dark Shadow
Our Thule Urban Glides comes with FREE UK Shipping
Thule are renowned for producing exceptional products and the Urban Glide is no exception. Unrivalled by any other brands and rated as the number 1 all-round sports stroller, it's strong, built to last and one of the lightest jogging prams on the market. The sleek and lightweight design of the pushchair make it perfect for every day use, on a variety of terrains, including trips to the park or jogging on your favourite path.
With all the safety features and unparalleled build quality you'd expect from Thule, you can be assured your little one will enjoy a comfy ride in the safest way possible. The impressive ergonomics, excellent rear suspension and larger rear tyres also make it easier for you to push.
Suitable from 6 months+ (or from birth with the Thule Bassinet - available separately), there's nothing to stop you keeping fit and enjoying the fresh air with your little one by your side.
- FREE UK SHIPPING
- One-handed compact fold for storing and transporting
- Swivel front wheel for easy maneuverability, locks into place for jogging
- Ergonomic handlebar with a range of heights for parent's comfort
- Rear suspension for a smooth and comfortable ride
- Padded seat with vented top reclines to a near flat position for on-the-go naps
- Multi-position canopy for added protection with view-in roof port to see your child
- Large storage compartment with zippered water resistant cover
- Suitable from 6 months+
Looking for Gift ideas? The Thule Urban Glide is the perfect gift for mums and dads who love to keep active with their baby.
- Weight: 10.5kg
- Folded dimensions: 35cm x 53cm x 87.5cm
- Children: 1
- Meets safety standards
- 5-point child safety harness
- Shoulder width: 34cm
- Sitting height: 53cm
- Wight capacity: 34kg
- Colour: Dark Shadow
Thule BringIt! Guarantee:
The Thule BringIt! Guarantee will cover any defect or damage affecting your Thule product. Even damage caused by normal wear and tear or the natural discoloration of materials for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The Thule BringIt! Guarantee gives you specific legal rights. It does not affect any statutory rights that you have as a purchaser of a defective product.
Thule reserves the right to:
- Repair the item falling under the terms of the Thule BringIt! Guarantee
- Replace the item if the damage or defect cannot be repaired
- Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace with the same model
The Thule BringIt! Guarantee does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule’s written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user’s vehicle, electronic devices, cargo, or to any other person or property.
How to report a warranty