Made in Germany, the Jupiduu children's slide is designed for modern living spaces and is the perfect accessory for stylishly furnished children's rooms. Its attractive, contemporary design and fresh, cheerful range of pastel colours are guaranteed to brighten your mood and keep your children entertained for hours.
Climb up, sit down and slide... it’s not just fun but also trains your child’s motor skills. Exercise is important for a child’s development and the Jupiduu slide encourages self-confidence, independence and plays a role in willingness to learn new skills.
The Jupiduu slide can be used indoors or outdoors on a fine, dry day and with a slide length of approx. 1.20m, it is the ideal toy for little slide lovers from 1.5 to 4 years of age. The special child-friendly steps ensure safe and easy climbing and the high sides ensure good stability when sliding. Setting up the Jupiduu slide is easy; it can be assembled in just a few simple steps using the tool provided.
ATTENTION: Please supervise your children when they are sliding and only clean the slide with a damp cloth.
- Designed specifically for little slide lovers age 1.5 to 4 years (up to 25kg)
- Easy assembly in just a few simple steps, using the tool provided
- Child-friendly steps ensure safe and easy climbing
- High sides ensure good stability when sliding
- Can be used indoors or outdoors on a fine day
- Dimensions: 145 cm long x 43 cm wide x 68 cm high
- Slide length: approx. 1.20m
- Material: Composite Wood
- Weight: 19kg
- Also available in White, Blue and Pink
Looking for Gift ideas? This Jupiduu Children's slide is the perfect gift for children age 1.5-4 years old (up to 25kg). Ideal for birthdays, Christmas or simply a special treat.
- Children should always be supervised when using the slide
- The slide should be placed on a solid and even surface to guarantee safety
- Please ensure that there is only one child on the slide at any one time
- Jupiduu only use pastel-coloured, water-based paints that are totally harmless
- Ideally, the slide should be cleaned with a soft, slightly damp cloth
- Do not use a cloth or fabric with a rough surface as this may cause damage to the finish
- Do not use solvent-based, corrosive or abrasive cleaning agents
- Please ensure the slide is not exposed to damp or humid conditions