Connecta Baby Carrier - Organic Denim
Connecta Baby Carrier - Organic Denim. Having searched high and low for a baby carrier that was not only excellent quality but looked great too, this denim 100% organic Connecta carrier stood out to us from all the rest. Designed for parents by parents, this is one of the most stylish and well made carriers on the market, and it's one that both mums and dads are proud to wear.
Whether you're a first time parent or an experienced carrier user, you'll love how easy it is to use. There are no complex fastening processes; just 3 simple clips is all it takes to fit the Connecta and hold your baby close to you.
The crossable straps provide maximum comfort and ideal weight distribution, while the adjustable seat gives you the flexibility to re-position your child as they grow so you can use your carrier from birth right through toddlerhood. It also packs away small enough to fit in most handbags / man bags!
- Denim 100% Organic
- Suitable from birth (3.5kg/7.5lb) to 24kg, without the need for additional inserts or complex adjustments
- Also available in toddler size for age 18 month (10.9kg) to 3 years (24kg)
- Lightweight, supportive, compact and easy to use
- Crossable straps provide maximum comfort and ideal weight distribution
- Ergonomically designed to provide maximum support for parent and child
- Integrated hood to support head and protect from the elements which can be folded down as a pocket
- Adjustable baby seat for a perfect fit each time
- Folds away small enough to fit in most handbags / man bagswhen not in use
Looking for Gift ideas? This denim baby carrier is the perfect gift for parents who love to look stylish. Ideal for new babies, Birthdays and Christmas.
Please note: the Denim 100% Organic Connecta requires washing before use to eliminate the chance of dye transfer. To this effect it can be washed once at 60 or twice at 40. It is your responsibility to ensure there is no more dye transfer and All Mama's Children does not accept any liability in regards to dye transfer. This does not affect your statutory rights.