Kid's Concept - Star Blue Play Tent
Made from strong, durable, polyester material, they are easy to clean and built to last, giving your little ones years of pleasure. At the end of the day, they also double up as a clever storage solution so you can hide away all those toys. It's a win-win!
- Beautiful Star Blue Play Tent
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Simple to fold, store and relocate
- Comes with handy storage case - perfect for taking on sleepovers and camping
- Doubles up as a clever storage solution
- Designed in Scandinavia by Kids Concept
- 100x130cm (height is 130cm)
- Adult assembly is required
- Keep away from fire and always supervise children in play
- Store play tent in safe place
Delivery and Returns
Below is everything you should need to know about our delivery, exchange, returns and refunds policy but if there is anything you feel we haven't covered, please do get in touch.
UK Mainland Delivery
In an effort to maintain environmental responsibility, competitive pricing and high quality service we now offer a wider range of delivery services. Please choose the delivery service that suits your needs best. We occasionally hear from customers where outer packing arrives with bumps and creases where goods are being bought as gifts. At the same time, we also hear from customers who feel that too much packaging has been used in the delivery of goods where we’ve mitigated against potential damage. In order to provide the best service that we can and balance these opposing customer requests, we have introduced a new range of delivery services, representative of the costs we incur based on the service level you need.
'Eco Standard' (UK Mainland) - Economy service using minimal packaging. Delivered within 2-3 working days via Royal Mail tracked for small parcels and Hermes for larger parcels.
Free on orders over £50
£2.95 on orders under £50
'Eco Express' (UK Mainland) - Express service using Minimal packaging. Dispatched same working day for next working day delivery via DPD.
Please note: while the vast majority of parcels arrive perfectly fine, sometimes the outer packaging of goods does get damaged in transit. We cannot guarantee that goods delivered via Eco service will arrive with outer packaging in perfect condition. Please select from our boxed services below if pristine packaging is critical.
'Boxed Standard' (UK Mainland) - Premium service using a protective outer box, ideal for gifting. Delivered within 2-3 working days via Royal Mail tracked for small parcels and Hermes for larger parcels.
£3.95 on orders over £50
£5.95 on orders under £50
'Boxed Express' (UK Mainland) - Premium service using a protective outer box, ideal for gifting. Dispatched same working day for next working day delivery via DPD.
Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highland and Islands.
Shipping is calculated at the checkout for these areas.
- Orders are dispatched week days only, Monday to Friday
- Express delivery may not be available on all items.
- Although every effort is made to ensure your orders are delivered to you in time, we cannot accept responsibility for late orders due to circumstances out of our control. Should any unforeseen delay occur, please be assured that you will be notified as soon as possible.
- If you have any special requirements, please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
Cut off times
- Any order placed for express or next working day delivery should be placed before 1PM Monday to Friday to allow us time to pick and pack your order and to arrange a courier collection.
- Orders placed after 1PM will be processed next working day
- International shipping can be arranged on request.
- Please get in touch with your requirements and a quote will be provided.
Exchanges and Refunds
We hope you love our products as much as we do but if you are not completely satisfied, we are happy to offer you an exchange or refund, providing you meet the following requirements.
- We will happily exchange items that have not been used, washed or damaged, and are still in their original packaging in saleable condition.
- Items must be returned to us within 28 days of receipt. We cannot exchange items purchased over 28 days.
- Items can be exchanged for other items up to the equivalent value or more.
- If you would like an exchange, please get in touch and we process your request as quickly as possible.
- Please note: return postage charges will apply. We recommend that you obtain a certificate of posting form from the Post Office when returning goods to us, as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in the post.
- Please remember to include your customer name and order number with your return
RRG Retail C/O Fulfilment Crowd
Unit 2 Hillridge Road
- We will happily refund items that have not been used, washed or damaged, and are still in their original packaging in salable condition.
- Items must be returned to us within 28 days of receipt. We cannot refund items purchased over 28 days.
- If you would like a refund, please get in touch, stating your reason for the refund, and we process your request as quickly as possible.
- This doesn't affect your statutory rights. If your item is faulty, we will refund any postage charges, providing you can provide a receipt as proof of postage.
- Please allow up to 21 working days to process your refund
- Please remember to include your customer name and order number with your returned goods
RRG Retail C/O Fulfilment Crowd
Unit 2 Hillridge Road
Like so many other sites focussed on little people, we are parents ourselves and understanding why a site like this might be useful came out of being parents. Where we might differ a little bit, is we also have decades of experience building and running websites, working with high street retailers, distribution chains, security, customer satisfaction and all the other boring stuff that makes a good website tick.
Like many thirty and forty-somethings, we're also fashion conscious, love design, interior, home comforts and space and really, that is what this website is about.. digging up the clever stuff, the pretty bits, nice accessories that still make you feel like you look after yourself as well as your children. We're continually searching for things that make us think "that's ace" or the little hacks that claw back a few precious square foot at home.
We first discussed launching this site in 2013, but ironically, the kids got in the way, so it was in 2016, our own pregnancies, 4 sons a Daughter and our own life hacking done and we're ready to help you do yours.
All Mama's Children is wholly owned by RRG Retail Ltd, which in turn is owned by The Baxters and the Hennemans. We've worked together and known each other for decades, our children have grown up together. Karl and Ben also own and run a successful digital agency, Stunn Ltd. The expertise at Stunn has helped us to build and run All Mama's Children, we hope, a design and price-conscious website for parents and carers like us, and happy, creative and engaged children and families.
Who to talk to
The website is managed by Louise Baxter. She takes overall responsibility for customer service, stock and inventory and manages the marketing of the website. While there are people behind the scenes and around the business that help out, Lou remains visible and available to help our customers and is passionate about getting things right. You can contact Lou by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the general enquiries line on the website.
Managing Director at RRG Retail, Karl Baxter negotiates and manages the commercial aspects of the business and is responsible for maintaining partner and supply chain relationships. Karl can be contacted via email email@example.com or by telephone on 0121 616 0093.
While you're here, Lou & Karl Baxter - Management Team at All Mamas Children would like to thank you for visiting the website. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or queries. We're here to help.