Thule Glide Jogging & Sports Stroller With Rain Cover - Black / Dark Shadow (FREE UK SHIPPING)
If you're a serious athlete or a parent who loves running, you've probably already heard about the Thule Glide. In 2016 it won iF Design and Red Dot awards for it's exceptional performance and aerodynamic design, making it the number one choice amongst professional athletes and parents who like to keep fit.
British Olympic 10,000m hopeful, Jo Pavey, used the Glide to train for Rio 2016 and rates it as the best running stroller on the market.
Lightweight, strong and built to last, this high performance sports stroller is ideal for all terrains, whether road running or off roading. The ergonomic handle bar allows you to adjust it to a height that's suits you and the excellent rear suspension and larger rear tyres also make it easier for you to push.
With all the safety features and unparalleled build quality you'd expect from Thule, you can be assured your little one will enjoy a comfy ride in the safest way possible.
Suitable from 6 months+ (or from birth with the Thule Bassinet - available separately), there's nothing to stop you keeping fit and enjoying the fresh air with your little one by your side.
- FREE UK SHIPPING
- Rain cover included
- Fixed front wheel included
- Ergonomic handlebar with a range of heights for parent's comfort
- Rear suspension for a smooth and comfortable ride
- Padded seat with vented top reclines to a near flat position for on-the-go naps
- Multi-position canopy for added protection with view-in-roof port to see your child
- One-handed compact fold for storing and transporting
Looking for Gift ideas? The Thule Glide is the perfect gift for mums and dads who love to keep active with their baby.
- Weight: 9.9kg
- Folded dimensions: 35cm x 53cm x 87.5cm
- Children: 1
- Meets safety standards
- 5-point child safety harness
- Shoulder width: 34cm
- Sitting height: 53cm
- Wight capacity: 34kg
- Colour: Dark Shadow
Thule BringIt! Guarantee:
The Thule BringIt! Guarantee will cover any defect or damage affecting your Thule product. Even damage caused by normal wear and tear or the natural discoloration of materials for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The Thule BringIt! Guarantee gives you specific legal rights. It does not affect any statutory rights that you have as a purchaser of a defective product.
Thule reserves the right to:
- Repair the item falling under the terms of the Thule BringIt! Guarantee
- Replace the item if the damage or defect cannot be repaired
- Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace with the same model
The Thule BringIt! Guarantee does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule’s written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user’s vehicle, electronic devices, cargo, or to any other person or property.
How to report a warranty