Thule Sapling Rain Cover
Thule's rain cover for Sapling Child carriers is custom fitted to provide protection from the wind and rain while you're out and about. It's easy to attach and allows you to enjoy being out with your little one no matter what the weather.
Highly recommended, particularly if you plan to do long walks, when the weather can be changeable. It not only helps keep your child protected from the elements but also works as an extra layer to keep them cosy and warm on a chilly day.
- Easy to attach
- Custom fitted for maximum weather protection
- Made of durable, 70 denier ripstop nylon with a waterproof polyurethane coating and taped seams to keep water out
- Integrated stuff sack for compact storage
- Clear side windows protect your child from the elements, but let them enjoy the beautiful views
- Rollaway front window provides 360 degree element protection
- Reflective logo keeps you visible in low light situations
Thule BringIt! Guarantee:
The Thule BringIt! Guarantee will cover any defect or damage affecting your Thule product. Even damage caused by normal wear and tear or the natural discoloration of materials for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The Thule BringIt! Guarantee gives you specific legal rights. It does not affect any statutory rights that you have as a purchaser of a defective product.
Thule reserves the right to:
- Repair the item falling under the terms of the Thule BringIt! Guarantee
- Replace the item if the damage or defect cannot be repaired
- Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace with the same model
The Thule BringIt! Guarantee does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule’s written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user’s vehicle, electronic devices, cargo, or to any other person or property.
How to report a warranty